Book a hotel near North Shore Parasail, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near North Shore Parasail
North Shore Parasail Hotel & Travel Guide
Just about ready to head on down to North Shore Parasail?
Kings Beach, where it is to be found, is 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Of all the different elements required for an outstanding vacation, the significance of a suitable hotel room shouldn't be overlooked. With 12 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of North Shore Parasail, make the effort to find one that ticks all your boxes. Lots of travelers appreciate the Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge, Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort and Holiday House, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
For friendly service at a competitive price, consider staying at a low-cost hotel. You may prefer to look into the Ferrari's Crown Resort which is only 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) away. An alternative solution is the Stevenson's Inn, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
There are a few first-rate establishments within easy driving distance, perfect for when you're feeling indulgent. To avoid missing out, it's always a good idea to book before everything gets full. Try the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino and The North Lake Tahoe Ski, Snowboard And Sup Club.
With all the excitement of a day's adventures, it is sometimes possible to forget to eat. A short walk away, Java Hut is the perfect place to top up your energy levels. Or, perhaps you might enjoy a greater choice of cuisine at Whitecaps Pizza, which is also close by. Of course, there's no finer way to end a day of exploring than with a couple of drinks. Jason's Beachside Grille, also a short walk away, is the place to go.
Other Things to Do Near North Shore ParasailWhen you're done with North Shore Parasail, why not explore some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Water sports enthusiasts will enjoy a trip to Tahoe Paddle and Oar, where there's a range of activities to get you on the water.
- Take your group for a hike in the great outdoors at Kings Beach State Recreation Area.
- Fine-tune your swing and try to take some strokes off your game at Old Brockway Golf Course.
- Even if you think you're an avid golfer, there's nothing stopping you from enjoying some friendly competition between friends at Kings Beach Miniature Golf.
- As you make your way around, be sure to see North Tahoe Marina, a marina.