Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit North Platte, a family-friendly city known for its monuments and museums, as well as attractions like America's 20th Century Veterans' Memorial and North Platte Area Children's Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in North Platte and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in North Platte with Your Pet
- History buffs will want to check out Buffalo Bill Ranch State Historical Park and Golden Spike Tower and Visitor Center.
- Other things to see include River's Edge Golf Club.
- Need a pet store? Try All Pets and T Lazy J Cockers.
- For vet care, Westfield Small Animal Clinic, Stockman's Veterinary Clinic, and America's Heartland Animal Center are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in North Platte
- Baymont by Wyndham North Platte
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and overall property condition.
- Americas Best Value Inn North Platte
Pets are allowed at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- North Platte Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in North Platte
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in North Platte.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 13°F.