Where to stay in Normandy: Best areas for travelers
- Rouen: There's always something happening in this fantastic destination. Be sure to add Rouen Cathedral, Gros Horloge and Tour Jeanne d'Arc to your itinerary. Jeanne d'Arc Church, Square Verdrel and Gustave Flaubert Bridge are three more reasons to visit Rouen during your Normandy trip. Highly rated stays here include the In the Historic Heart of Rouen, the Hôtel du Palais and the Hôtel de l'Europe.
- Deauville: It'll be challenging working out which attractions to explore here first. Start with Deauville Beach, Casino Barriere de Deauville and Villa Strassburger. If you've still got energy to spare, pay a visit to Deauville Marina and Les Terrasses du Mini Golf. Wondering where you can get a fabulous night's sleep? The Hotel Almoria, the Duplex in the Heart of Deauville With Beach Cabin and the Deauville-downtown. Maisonette 40m² Duplex are our top picks.
- Le Havre: With plenty of things to see and do, this is one place you shouldn't skip during your Normandy trip. Make a beeline for top attractions like Le Havre Cathedral, Jardins Suspendus and St. Joseph's Church. After a day of exploring, stay someplace cozy like the Oscar Hotel, the Best Western ARThotel or the Hôtel Le Petit Vatel. Make sure you get a solid night's rest — Stade Jules Deschaseaux, Vauban Docks and Volcano are next in line on your itinerary!
- Dieppe: If this is your first time in Dieppe and you're after some suggestions on places to stay, the Egg Hotel Dieppe Centre Ville, the Maison De Charme in Dieppe 130 m2 With Garden and the Charmantes Ferienhaus, 500 m vom Plage de Puys Entfernt are fabulous options. What's more, they're ideal bases to explore this destination's numerous attractions. Dieppe Beach, Dieppe Ferry Port and Chateau de Dieppe are well-liked by locals and visitors alike. Be sure to visit other attractions like Casino of Dieppe, Estran Cite de la Mer and Saint Jacques Church.
- Bayeux: Get set to live it up in one of the most exciting destinations in Normandy. Kick off your adventures at Museum of the Battle of Normandy, then explore everything else this great place is known for. The Hôtel le Clos de la Chapelle, the Churchill Hôtel Bayeux and the Villa Lara Hôtel all guarantee a comfortable night's sleep here.
Search vacation packages deals in Normandy's top destinations
Normandy flight + hotel packages
2021 Normandy vacations
Top Normandy hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Normandy
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Normandy?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Normandy?
Why should I book my Normandy vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Normandy car rental if I combine it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Normandy?
Which airport is best for Normandy?
What is there to do in Normandy?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.