Find & compare romantic hotels in Norfolk, VA from $44
Top Norfolk Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Hotels in Norfolk with Hot Tubs
- SpringHill Suites Marriott Norfolk Old Dominion University4500 Hampton Blvd, Norfolk, VA
The price is $100 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 224.9/5Exceptional! (7 reviews)
- Courtyard by Marriott Norfolk Downtown520 Plume street, Norfolk, VA
The price is $84 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.2/5Excellent! (19 reviews)
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach6350 Newtown Rd, Norfolk, VA
The price is $75 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 184.2/5Very Good! (18 reviews)
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Norfolk Airport1570 N Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA
The price is $89 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.1/5Very Good! (13 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Norfolk Airport1157 N Military Highway, Norfolk, VA
The price is $93 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 54/5Very Good! (9 reviews)
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norfolk Airport1387 N Military Hwy, Norfolk, VA
The price is $59 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 243.8/5Good! (19 reviews)
Recent Norfolk Hotel Reviews By Fellow Wanderers
Norfolk Romantic Hotels
Is your anniversary quickly approaching? Maybe you’re looking for the perfect honeymoon getaway? Or, has it just been too long since you and yours had some quality alone time away from the hectic schedule of everyday life? Take a steamy trip and stay at one of the most romantic hotels in Norfolk.
Remember the feeling of first meeting your significant other? You were nervous and excited. It felt like talking to your first crush on the playground. Re-ignite those feelings with an unforgettable stay to one of the Norfolk romantic hotels. Treat your loved one to a perfect day with breakfast in bed, a day at the spa and then a sultry dinner at a top restaurant in Norfolk. After dinner, take a moonlit walk through one of the city’s beautiful parks, because nothing says romance like a stroll under the stars. Whether you have been together for a few weeks or 50 years, the romantic hotels in Norfolk are the perfect weekend getaway for you and your loved one.
You’ll also be feeling affectionate toward Travelocity when you browse our vast selection of accommodations that cater to couples. We have unbelievable deals on the best romantic hotels in Norfolk, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank for your trip. Book now and let the honeymoon begin.