Every animal has its own set of habits and preferences. At Noah's Ark Rehabilitation Center, you are able to learn about these up close, a fun activity for all ages.
When you're ready to start exploring, it will be patiently awaiting your arrival in Georgia.
Are you thinking about staying not far from Noah's Ark Rehabilitation Center? You’ll find 7 possible options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to pick from. You can compare the Comfort Suites and La Quinta Inn & Suites Locust Grove.
It shouldn't take long to realize the value of the area's more economic hotels. Two recommendations are the Red Roof Inn Locust Grove and the Super 8 - Locust Grove.
Other Things to Do Near Noah's Ark Rehabilitation Center
You can take full advantage of your time by heading over to the region's other attractions once you're finished with Noah's Ark Rehabilitation Center:
- Take time out of your busy itinerary to head to Butts County Courthouse. This historic government building is of interest to many visitors.
- Escape the heat at High Falls Water Park, where you can try a wild array of water rides.
- Get in touch with your cultural side and buy tickets to see a play at The Henry Players.
- Witness beautiful scenery and relax in nature at High Falls State Park.
- Breathe in the fresh air while enjoying the landscape at Dauset Trails Nature Center. You'll discover plenty of space to have fun and relax!