Book a hotel near Nagoya Congress Center, Atsuta-ku
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Nagoya Congress Center
Nagoya Congress Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Every month, a wide range of well-attended activities and events are held at Nagoya Congress Center.
To see it, along with a wide range of other sites, head to the well-loved city of Nagoya.
It's great to have choices when picking a room, and with about 9 accommodation options just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Nagoya Congress Center, you can be sure you will find something close. The ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Grand Court Nagoya, the Hotel Abest Osu Kannon Ekimae and the Meitetsu Inn Nagoya Kanayama are a few that are recommended, and they're just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Hostel Ann, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, boasts professional service at a reasonable price.
There are several high-end establishments in the surrounding area, perfect if you’re feeling like you need something extra. The Westin Nagoya Castle and Hilton Nagoya are perfect choices that are worth considering.
In need of a strong coffee, a treat or a special something to keep you energized? 喫茶・軽食ラウンジ ユリ is a warm and welcoming place to enjoy a snack and it's near Nagoya Congress Center. Also close-at-hand is パステル, a well-patronized establishment that serves a selection of mouth-watering meals. Don't forget you are on vacation. You're allowed to enjoy a few drinks before you call it a night, and 花水木 is yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Nagoya Congress CenterYou've come to visit Nagoya Congress Center, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the area has available:
- If you are interested in plant biology or just the charm of nature, Shirotori Garden is a wonderful way to spend a few hours.
- If business management is your thing, you might take pleasure in seeing Nagoya Urban Institute.
- The French painter Renoir once said that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take note of his advice and stop at Nagoya-Boston Museum of Fine Arts while you're in the region?
- Visitors from all backgrounds include a trip to Atsuta Shrine, a compelling local attraction that is steeped in history.
- History may not always come alive in books, but the exhibits at Atsuta-Jingu Treasure House make learning an interesting experience for young and old.
If you want a convenient way to visit Nagoya Congress Center, hop on the train until you reach ATSUTA STATION, the stop that's only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) from your destination.