You can't dispute that time spent in nature is good for our physical and mental health. If you're feeling a bit tired and frazzled, a quick break at Naejangsan National Park may be just what the doctor ordered.
Some visitors like to see the national capital, Seoul, beforehand. After you're done there, it is 150 miles (241 kilometers) to Gwangju, where the attraction is.
Be sure to have a look at your accommodation before you set out, since there are no hotels nearby. The MVL Hotel Yeosu, 70 miles (113 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Gwangju, 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, are a couple of places that might fit in with your itinerary. If not, 70 miles (113 kilometers) away is the Hidden Bay Hotel.
Other Things to Do Near Naejangsan National Park
If you want to pack as much as is humanly possible into your itinerary, see what else is going on:
- Baegyangsa is the perfect place to go if you're craving a little spiritual enlightenment.
- The corridors of Uhwajeong Pavilion hold some interesting historic tales. Understand more about this respected structure by scheduling a tour.
- Unwind, sit down and observe your surroundings from on board Naejangsan Mountain Cable Car.
- Mt. Naejangsan Visitor Information Center has all the information you need to ensure you don't waste any time during your vacation.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the local culture and religion and maybe even offer up your own prayer at Naejangsa Temple.