Book a Hotel Near Museum of Arts and Crafts, Zagreb
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Museum of Arts and Crafts
Museum of Arts and Crafts Hotel & Travel Guide
Enhance your knowledge on the local culture as you wander about Museum of Arts and Crafts.
Zagreb, roughly 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of Klagenfurt am Woerthersee, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Accommodation might be the most important part of any successful journey. With no less than 25 options within an easy commute of Museum of Arts and Crafts, it won't be hard to locate the right place. 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, you'll find the Hotel President Pantovcak. Two other places to have a look at are the Hotel Esplanade Zagreb, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and The Westin Zagreb, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
There are just so many ways to spend money while you are on vacation. If you're not particular about where you stay, why not choose one of the more economically priced places nearby? For instance, the Hostel Bureau is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, while the Hostel Centar is just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Many of life's modern conveniences are waiting to be enjoyed when you stay at one of the upscale establishments here. The Hotel AS tops the list of places, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Otherwise, check out the Hotel Dubrovnik, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
If you're the kind of visitor who does quite a lot of their sightseeing from behind a cafe table, then you've come to the right place. Within quick stroll, Why not provides all the drinks and snacks you could possibly need. Or, perhaps you can try to get a table at Museum of Arts and Crafts. It's close at hand and famous for serving mouth-watering lunches and dinners. If you're hungry for more, settle in for an alcoholic beverage at Hemingway Lounge Bar.
Other Things to Do Near Museum of Arts and CraftsYou can explore a variety of other attractions after your trip to Museum of Arts and Crafts:
- Head to Croatian National Theatre and delight in watching talented actors perform.
- The historic buildings at University of Zagreb are rather impressive, making it a popular attraction among both locals and tourists.
- The rare and unique exhibits at Ethnographic Museum will make you feel like you've traveled far back in history.
- Treat your eyes to some fine artworks at Mimara Museum, a renowned art museum which should headline your cultural attractions list.
- Don't miss the opportunity to wander around Marulic Square, a piazza which has helped influence the cultural, social and economic life here.
When it's time to head home, catch a train at Central Station, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away from Museum of Arts and Crafts.