Book a hotel near Mullins Beach, Mullins
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mullins Beach
Mullins Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're looking to visit Mullins Beach?
To get there you will have to head down to Speightstown, 100 miles (161 kilometers) from Castries, the nation's capital.
It will be such a short commute from the hotel to Mullins Beach if you stay at one of the 21 possibilities that are nearby. 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, you'll find the Saint Peter's Bay. A couple of others to consider are the Cobblers Cove, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Port St Charles, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Anyone who is fond of a deal will definitely enjoy staying at the Coral Lane Beach Apartments, just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Those that appreciate life's finer things will definitely be spoiled for choice by the variety of exclusive establishments available nearby. The Battaleys Mews is one of the best places, located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. Alternatively, consider the Howzat Royal Westmoreland , 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
When wandering around Mullins Beach and your stomach starts rumbling, pop in to Mullins (Highway 1B, Mullins). It's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. You only have to worry about sitting, having a drink and having fun at K&K Bar & Grill (Cemetery Lane, Little Battaleys). It's just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away and a popular place to head once the sun has set.
Other Things to Do Near Mullins BeachWhether you're wanting to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after your trip to Mullins Beach:
- There's really nothing like the relaxation you feel listening to the sounds of the seabirds. Take some me time and simply enjoy watching the sun reflect on the waves at Gibbes Beach.
- Study the vibrant colors of the works of art at Speightstown Mural.
- From prominent dignitaries to eventful incidents, Arlington House Museum has exhibitions that are worth your time.
- Take out a bit of time to go and look at St. Peter Parish Church. Look into information on visiting if you would like to venture inside.
- Watch as local residents catch up with each other, or just pass the time at Speightstown Esplanade.