Find & compare cheap hotels in Mount Pleasant, MI from $53
Top Mount Pleasant Cheap Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Mount Pleasant, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and art galleries, as well as attractions like Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort and Soaring Eagle Waterpark. Choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Mount Pleasant and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Mount Pleasant with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Leppien City Park, Holiday Park, and Fred Meijer Heartland Edmore Trailhead.
- Other things to see include Central Michigan University, Ziibiwing Center of Anishinabe Culture and Lifeways, and Alma College.
- Need a pet store? Try Soldan's Pet Supplies and Tropical Tails Aquarium Fish.
- For vet care, Pol Veterinary Services: Damore Rachel A DVM, Mid Michigan Animal Clinic, and Pol Veterinary Services are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Mount Pleasant
- Comfort Inn & Suites and Conference Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
- The Triangle Motel
Dogs stay free at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location.
- Chippewa Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Mount Pleasant
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Mount Pleasant.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.