ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
You'll find Blue Diamond Shopping Centre and Whitter Village within a 15-minute walk of this Montego Bay property. Hip Strip and Doctor's Cave Beach are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A full-service spa, 8 restaurants, and 7 outdoor pools are all featured at this smoke-free property. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with beach cabanas and beach umbrellas. Relax with a drink at one of the 5 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like buffet breakfast and a roundtrip airport shuttle.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 215 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LED TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include balconies or patios, iPod docks, and room service.
Sandals Royal Caribbean - ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only ratings based on 236 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sandals Royal Caribbean - ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only
Love the food and entertainment
Great vacation spot!
Great hotel, nice pool, OK beach, good food
We would not recommend this hotel.
Some of the coolest and friendliest staff/people around!
About the Sandals Royal Caribbean - ALL INCLUSIVE Couples OnlyLocation Mahoe Bay, Montego Bay, Saint James 167
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (non-alcoholic beverages included)
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Tennis lessons
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
- Kayaking included
- Access to onsite clubs included
- Sailing included
- Windsurfing included
- Taxes included
- 24-hour room service
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers included (roundtrip)
- Fitness facilities included
- Tennis included
- Volleyball included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- All available beverages included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Tennis lessons not included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Gratuities included
- All food and beverages included
- Minibar (only non-alcoholic beverages included)
- Meals and drinks at companion properties included
- All onsite activities, and facilities and equipment included
- Onsite live performances included
- Theme parties included
- Snorkeling included
Sandals Royal Caribbean - ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. At Sandals Royal Caribbean - ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only you can cool off in one of the 7 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Free breakfast is available daily. There are 8 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 5 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a swim-up bar. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. This all-inclusive property also offers an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. This 5-star Montego Bay property is smoke free.
- 215 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 9 buildings
- 8 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- 717 sq ft of conference space
- 65 sq m of conference space
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.) (5.9 km / 3.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
Sandals Royal Caribbean - ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only offers 215 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Beds feature premium bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. LED televisions come with premium cable channels. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private balcony or patio
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Royal Thai - Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
The Regency - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Le Jardinier - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Eleanors - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Bamboo Shack - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
7 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling on site
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Sailing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Basketball on site
- Scuba diving on site
Red Lane Spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel is exclusively for adult couples.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. For guests' safety, the property includes a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards in each accommodation.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Private Island All Inclusive
- Sandals Royal Caribbean - ALL INCLUSIVE Couples Only Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Inclusive
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Inclusive Resort All
- Sandal Royal Caribbean
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Caribbean All Inclusive Couples Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean All Inclusive Couples
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.