ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this Montego Bay property, you'll find Rose Hall Great House and Greenwood Great House. Montego Bay Convention Centre and Cinnamon Hill Golf Course are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This smoke-free property features a full-service spa, a nightclub, and 4 restaurants. Relax with free beach cabanas and sun loungers, and cool off with a drink at the beachside bar. Enjoy a meal in one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés and perks like free buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Jetted tubs, free WiFi
Boasting jetted bathtubs, the 295 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and balconies. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include iPod docks and sitting areas.
Iberostar Grand Rose Hall – All Inclusive ratings based on 51 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Iberostar Grand Rose Hall – All Inclusive
Jan 10, 2019 by Michelle
Good Day, We would like to use this opportunity to say thank you for choosing Iberostar Rosehall Grand as your hotel destination. Our wish is to always delight our customers in every way we possibly can. Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted that you have experienced the Grand Star Service :) We do look forward to continue serving you in the future as we are committed to providing a service that goes beyond your expectations. Warm Regards, Michelle Grossett Assistant Manager
About the Iberostar Grand Rose Hall – All InclusiveLocation Rose Hall Main Road, Montego Bay, Saint James
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- In-room liquor dispensers
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Kayaking included
- Sailing included
- Windsurfing included
- Taxes included
- 24-hour room service
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Tennis included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Soccer (football) included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- All available beverages included
- Motorized water sports not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Gratuities included
- All food and beverages included
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- In-room liquor dispensers
- Meals and drinks at companion properties included
- All non-motorized water sports included
- Snorkeling included
Iberostar Grand Rose Hall – All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like complimentary cabanas and sun loungers. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall – All Inclusive like an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Free breakfast is served daily. There are 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 4 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a swim-up bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This all-inclusive property also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. You'll have access to the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property. Self parking is free. This 5-star Montego Bay property is smoke free.
- 295 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.) (17.6 km / 10.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Iberostar Grand Rose Hall – All Inclusive offers 295 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Rooms open to balconies. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and video-game consoles. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Montego Bay property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- Jetted tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Iberostar Grand Rose Hall – All Inclusive has 4 restaurants serving lunch and dinner.
Palau Gourmet - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
Kiniro - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only.
Galleon Surf and Truf - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Golfing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
SPA Sensations has 19 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 19
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall All Inclusive
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the property before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.