Book a hotel near Monastery of Saint Nectarios, Aegina
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Monastery of Saint Nectarios
Monastery of Saint Nectarios Hotel & Travel Guide
Step back from the frenetic pace of touring and enjoy some quiet reflection at Monastery of Saint Nectarios.
You'll encounter it in Aegina.
Even though there's a good selection of 6 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Monastery of Saint Nectarios, it would be wise to book as soon as you can so that you get the best deal available. Lots of people have had good experiences at the Ela mesa, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Irides Luxury Studios & Apartments, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Xanthippi Hotel Apartments, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You can save your money for more exciting adventures when you stay at one of the sensibly priced hotels that aren't too far away. You'll find the Hotel Rastoni and the Hotel Klonos Anna a short distance away.
A fantastic answer is the Antzi Studios, located 4 miles (6 kilometers) away. It is the one premier choice in the vicinity.
Have a rest from touring and savor some culinary delights at Μεσογειακόν - Εστιατόριο Μεζεδοπωλείο - Mesogeiakon Greek Restaurant (Άγιος Νεκτάριος, Egina), 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Monastery of Saint NectariosAfter you've visited Monastery of Saint Nectarios, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the rest of the area:
- It's one thing to learn more about history from a book, but when you visit somewhere like Paleohora, it makes it seem more real.
- Stop to have a look at Kolona, an important landmark.
- Going to a temple such as Temple of Afea will help you gain a better understanding of local spirituality.
- History enthusiasts simply must visit Folklore Museum, a place where history comes to life and paints a picture from the region's past.
- Fish Market is a charming spot where you can pick up a unique souvenir and perhaps enjoy a delicious snack.