You'll have fun with your friends at Minocqua Winter Park and Nordic Center, whether you like to snowboard or ski all day or drink hot chocolate by the fire.
It's located in Minocqua, roughly 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Madison.
Hotels are non-existent in the vicinity of Minocqua Winter Park and Nordic Center. Many adventurers recommend the Wild Eagle Lodge, the Black Bear Lodge and the Courtyard by Marriott Wausau, 35 miles (56 kilometers), 20 miles (32 kilometers) and 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Minocqua Winter Park and Nordic Center
Following your visit to Minocqua Winter Park and Nordic Center, prepare yourself for the other attractions that the region has to offer:
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, spend a few hours at Timber Ridge Golf Club.
- If you enjoy seeing and learning about different animal species, go to Wildwood Wildlife Park and Nature Center. It is certain to be an exciting day out for you and your friends.
- The exciting performances, festivals and various other events featured at Campanile Center for the Arts are valued by local creators and spectators.
- Give your kids a treat with a visit to Northwoods Wildlife Center, a respected animal sanctuary.
- Learn about the lives and practices of people from differing cultures at George W. Brown Jr. Ojibwe Museum and Cultural Center.