Pet owners shouldn't miss Minocqua, a family-friendly city known for its shopping and golf courses, as well as attractions like Campanile Center for the Arts and Bearskin State Trail. Take your pick from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Minocqua and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Minocqua with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Wildwood Wildlife Park and Nature Center.
- Other things to see include Island City Antique Market, Timber Ridge Golf Club, and Dr. Kate Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Northern Pines Greenery Inc..
- For vet care, All Creatures Veterinary, Schuff Veterinary Hospital LLC, and Schuff Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Minocqua
- Best Western Plus Concord Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- The Pointe Resort and Club
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star condo.
- The Waters Of Minocqua
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Minocqua
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Minocqua.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 42°F in the daytime to 0°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 58°F and the nighttime average is 2°F.