Pet owners shouldn't miss Midland, a city known for its basketball, and sights like George W. Bush Childhood Home and Museum of the Southwest. Take your pick from Travelocity's 52 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Midland and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Midland with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sibley Nature Center, I-20 Wildlife Preserve and Jenna Welch Nature Study Center, and Howard Jenkins Memorial Space Park.
- Other things to see include Haley Memorial Library and History Center, Permian Basin Petroleum Museum, and The Horseshoe Midland County Multipurpose Facility.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Aquariums By Sissy, or Woof Gang Bakery Midland.
- For vet care, A to Z Veterinary Clinic, Town & Country Veterinary Hospital, and Greenbelt Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Midland
- La Quinta Inn Midland
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Midland
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Midland.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 96°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 96°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.