Book a hotel near Mid-Hudson Children's Museum, Poughkeepsie
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mid-Hudson Children's Museum
Mid-Hudson Children's Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Think Mid-Hudson Children's Museum is for kids only? Guess again! Noted for being one of the premier family-friendly destinations, grown-ups enjoy it as well.
You'll find it in Poughkeepsie, which is 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
You'll be happy to know there are 3 hotel options nearby. You might appreciate the Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel and Atlas Motor Lodge. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mid-Hudson Children's Museum.
If luxury surroundings aren't really your style, have a look at some of the bargain solutions in the area. You may like to check out the Days Inn Poughkeepsie and the Quality Inn.
Travel 3 miles (5 kilometers) and you will arrive at the Buttermilk Falls Inn, a high-end choice if it's time to pamper yourself.
Within a short stroll of Mid-Hudson Children's Museum, The Poughkeepsie Grind is a great spot to take in the local cafe culture. If your stomach is still making a fuss, browse the menu at Poughkeepsie Ice House on the Hudson, a great eatery close by. Wind down after a wonderful day by enjoying a drink at Mahoney's, which is also a brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Mid-Hudson Children's MuseumAfter you've seen all there is to see at Mid-Hudson Children's Museum, there are a range of other things to experience in the area:
- History buffs and tourists alike should relish some time at Poughkeepsie Bridge. Try to arrange a tour to find out more about this impressive piece of architecture.
- Swing by The Waterfront and watch and listen to the hustle and bustle of the workers on the dock as they move heavy containers and cargo.
- As the water streams underneath Mid-Hudson Bridge, imagine how much effort that was required to create this significant bridge.
- If you're in need of a little excitement, see what's scheduled at McCann Ice Arena.
- You'll likely hear people refer to Mid-Hudson Civic Center, a very significant venue that hosts various events and conferences.
It's easy to catch the metro when heading to Mid-Hudson Children's Museum. The nearest station, Poughkeepsie Station, is only 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away.