Book a hotel near Mid-Hudson Bridge, Poughkeepsie
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mid-Hudson Bridge
Mid-Hudson Bridge Hotel & Travel Guide
Dig a little deeper into the region's history at Mid-Hudson Bridge, a must-do attraction for history fanatics.
If you'd like you visit it, head to Poughkeepsie. If you're not sure where that is, it's roughly 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital.
If you're wondering where the best place is to set up base, you will be pleased to know you have 4 great options to choose from. You might like the Holiday Inn Express Poughkeepsie and Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mid-Hudson Bridge.
If you would like to put aside a bit of your hard-earned money for more important things in life, you might like to spend a night or two at one of the budget hotels in the surrounding neighborhoods. Two of your choices are the Days Inn Poughkeepsie and the Quality Inn.
Make your way 3 miles (5 kilometers) and you will stumble upon the Buttermilk Falls Inn, an impressive hotel if you need to spoil yourself.
If you'd love a quick rest from wandering around Mid-Hudson Bridge, take the short walk to The Poughkeepsie Grind for a strongly brewed coffee. If you want something more substantial, River Station is also nearby and has a good selection of tasty meals. Keep walking and while away the last few hours of your day taste-testing the beer, wine and whatever else you desire at Mahoney's.
Other Things to Do Near Mid-Hudson BridgeIf you'd love to explore more than just Mid-Hudson Bridge, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- Head to The Waterfront and watch and listen to the commotion of the dock workers as they move heavy cargo.
- Mid-Hudson Children's Museum has many hands-on exhibits for active discovery. Your children will be entertained forever!
- To hear the breathtaking harmonies of an opera at Bardavon 1869 Opera House will certainly be an experience like no other.
- If you're in need of a little excitement, check what's happening at McCann Ice Arena.
- If you want a conference venue that provides excellent facilities, consider Mid-Hudson Civic Center. You can be certain that there are hotels, cafes and restaurants nearby.
It makes plenty of sense to jump on the train when heading to Mid-Hudson Bridge. The nearest station, Poughkeepsie Station, is a mere 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away!