Book a hotel near Medgar Evers Home, Jackson
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Medgar Evers Home
Medgar Evers Home Hotel & Travel Guide
Some say that the true essence of a society is demonstrated by way of its cultural practices. Make up your own mind when you visit Medgar Evers Home.
Travelers who'd like to see it will need to make their way to the capital of the state, Jackson.
You won’t be left out in the cold when trying to find some accommodation close to Medgar Evers Home. There are 57 hotels within easy commuting distance. You can take a peek at the Old Capitol Inn and Residence Inn by Marriott Jackson Ridgeland.
If you don't care about fancy service so long as you have a nice bed to sleep on, reserve a room at one of the area's low-cost hotels. You can take a look at the Candlewood Suites Pearl and the Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown.
It's hard to top the Fairview Inn when it comes to high-end luxury around here. You'll need to drive 3 miles (5 kilometers) to get there.
A favorite place for hungry wanderers, John's Sandwich (3382 Center Street, Jackson) is certain to satisfy your appetite. It's a short 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away from Medgar Evers Home.
Other Things to Do Near Medgar Evers HomeIf you have time, be sure to check out what else is happening in the area:
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or just starting out, you can't miss the chance to hit a round off at Jackson Grove Park Golf Course.
- Make your way to City of Jackson Fire Museum if you've seen all the famous museums and you still have a thirst for more!
- If you like animals, make your way to Jackson Zoological Park. It is a fun and exciting day out for travelers of all ages.
- Attempt to understand everything you always wanted to know about epochs, eons and eras at Agriculture & Forestry Museum, and satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- Every piece of artwork at a museum has a fascinating story to tell. At Smith Robertson Museum, you can peruse the exhibits, stop for a closer look and discover their stories.