ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Laureles hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Atanasio Giradot Stadium and Park of Lights. Botero Plaza and Palacio de la Cultura are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the spa tub and free continental breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, cable TV
Along with free WiFi, the 36 guestrooms offer 24-hour room service and cable TV. Minibars and safes are also available.
About the Hotel LincolnLocation Circular 3 No 70-28, Medellin, Antioquia 50031
Hotel Lincoln offers its guests a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and a meeting room are available. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and 24-hour room service are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Lincoln.
- 1 building
- 36 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) (37.6 km / 23.4 mi)
- Metro station: Estadio Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
Hotel Lincoln offers 36 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Televisions come with cable channels. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a steam room, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 40000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4000 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 40000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lincoln Hotel Medellin
- Lincoln Medellin
- Hotel Lincoln Medellin
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.