Book a hotel near Marlboro Free Library, Poughkeepsie
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Marlboro Free Library
Marlboro Free Library Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to Marlboro Free Library?
You'll find it in Poughkeepsie, which is 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Concord.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Marlboro Free Library, there are 22 hotel options eager to welcome you. You should add the Buttermilk Falls Inn and Residence Inn by Marriott Poughkeepsie to your list of hotels to check out.
If you care little about fancy services so long as you have a bed, four walls and a roof over your head, spend a night or two at one of the surrounding area's budget hotels. You could try the Poughkeepsie Inn and the Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Poughkeepsie.
If you're tired from all the sightseeing, stop for a minute and enjoy a delectable caffeine break at Marlboro Bagel Cafe, just a quick walk away. A great choice for travelers wanting a more complete dining experience is Latin Corner. Again, you needn't walk too far to locate it. Finish up an excellent afternoon with a drink or two at The Falcon, also nearby, and make sure you raise a glass to your colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Marlboro Free LibraryOnce you're finally finished with Marlboro Free Library, you won't be at a loss for ideas with everything else that's going on in the greater region:
- Check out the calendar of events at Live At The falcon. This great concert venue will no doubt have a show that you'll be eager to attend.
- Savor the aromatic essences from this region at Benmaryle Wineries.
- Your travel group will like a spicy journey through the distinct flavors that can be tasted at Benmarl Vineyards and Winery.
- Gomez Mill House is a local attraction that's ideal for history enthusiasts.
- Take a breath of fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Bowdoin Park. You'll find lots of space to relax!