Book a Hotel Near Marble Palace, Kolkata
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Marble Palace
Marble Palace Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be happy you added Marble Palace to your travel agenda.
To visit it, make a trip to Kolkata. You'll soon discover what makes this city such a hit with sightseers.
It will be such a short commute from the hotel to Marble Palace if you stay at one of the 20 candidates that are in the vicinity. The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata and The Peerless Inn - Kolkata are two places and they're only 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You might also like to consider the Hotel Kempton, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You will receive more value for your money by staying at one of the few moderately priced solutions here. These include the OYO Rooms Sealdah Railway Station and the OYO 2514 Hotel Chung Wah, which are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
The LaLiT Great Eastern Kolkata is a fantastic option where you can indulge yourself. You also won't need to walk very far, since it's just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Want some caffeine, a treat or something else to keep up your sightseeing stamina? Tribeni Tea Store is an appealing place to indulge in a snack and it's not far from Marble Palace. In case you need something that's more nourishing, Jai Ambe Bhojanalaya is just a shout away. If you don't want to go to bed just yet, have a refreshing glass of your favorite drink at Hariram Tarakram, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Marble PalaceYou've traveled here for Marble Palace, but you could be just as pleased with what else the region has to offer:
- History enthusiasts enjoy guided tours of Tagore House, an unforgettable historic house.
- Tagore Museum is a local attraction that's perfect for history enthusiasts.
- Take an afternoon to experience Nakhoda Masjid and you will surely notice that no architectural element was overlooked in the creation of this holy structure.
- While enjoying your adventures, you ought to stop and see Armenian Holy Church Of Nazareth, a local house of prayer. If you want to view this church from the inside, be sure to ask about visiting times before your trip.
- A significant house of worship in the local area is Holy Rosary Cathedral. Admire its beautiful façade or find out if you are able to have a look inside.
To get to and from Marble Palace, consider catching the metro. The nearest station, Barra Bazar, is just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.