Book a hotel near Nakhoda Masjid, Kolkata
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Nakhoda Masjid
Nakhoda Masjid Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are searching for some spiritual enlightenment on your trip, your visit to Nakhoda Masjid will be all the more meaningful.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Kolkata, as it's a great city to experience in its own right.
Spending your evenings in a hotel that's conveniently located in the middle of everything ensures a more exciting trip. Within a short commute from Nakhoda Masjid, you'll be able to choose from as many as 24 accommodations. The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, The Park Kolkata and The Peerless Inn - Kolkata are situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
We wouldn't want a constrained budget to discourage you from following your dreams. There are a handful of bargain hotels here. You will find the OYO Rooms Sealdah Railway Station, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the OYO 2514 Hotel Chung Wah is only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Though upmarket hotels are few and far between here, you might find it almost impossible to check out of The LaLiT Great Eastern Kolkata after taking advantage of the fantastic amenities. It's only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Sit down, take the weight off your feet and enjoy a light meal at DR.PARWEZ IQBAL, a frequently visited place within easy reach of Nakhoda Masjid. Another frequently-visited establishment is Sufia Restaurant, which offers its guests an impressive range of dishes and a convenient location. If you have no plans to go to sleep just yet, order a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Soda Hut, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Nakhoda MasjidHere's a sample of the region's other favorite pursuits:
- If you're seeking a sanctuary to quietly contemplate the spiritual aspects of our existence, make your way to Armenian Holy Church Of Nazareth.
- Holy Rosary Cathedral is a Christian house of worship that's well worth visiting if you're nearby. Exploring the inside, however, may require prior arrangements.
- If you're searching for a synagogue in the area, head to BethEl Synagogue.
- Visitors are always captivated by Marble Palace, a historically and visually fascinating local attraction.
- Calcutta Stock Exchange is not only one of the primary business hubs, but is also worth visiting even if you aren't here on a business trip.
If you're looking for a convenient way to get to Nakhoda Masjid, all you need to do is get on the train to Benoybadaldineshbag, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.