Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Manila, a culturally-rich city known for its cathedral and monuments, as well as attractions like SM Mall of Asia and San Agustin Church. Take your pick from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Manila and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Manila with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Rizal Park, Baywalk, and Paco Park.
- Other things to see include Manila Ocean Park, Ayala Center, and Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- Need a pet store? Try Pets and Hobbies, Ocean Home Fishpets Saltwater Aquariums, or Koi Haven.
- For vet care, Asian Kennel Club Union Of The Philippines Inc, Philippines Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, and Makati Dog & Cat Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Manila
- Avitel Hotel
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- The Purple Tree Bed & Breakfast
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star bed & breakfast. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
- Victoria Court Escarpment
Cats and dogs stay free at this 3-star motel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and room service.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Manila
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Manila.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 69°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 72°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 74°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 69°F.