Book a hotel near Maidan, Kolkata
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Maidan
Maidan Hotel & Travel Guide
There aren't many things that can beat the feeling of being outside in nature. Make the trip to Maidan to get your fix.
It's situated in Kolkata, a lively city which features a broad range of must-see sights.
Just as significant as your itinerary is your selection of an accommodation. Luckily, there are 62 posibilities in the vicinity of Maidan. The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, is one place to start. You may also like to have a look at the Taj Bengal, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and The Park Kolkata, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
There'll be no need to blow all your money on a hotel when you could book a room at one of the handful of less expensive establishments available here. For example, the OYO 3276 Hotel Rockstar Suites is 1 mile (2 kilometers) down the road, while the OYO 2871 Hotel Ratnakar Inn is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Visitors will have access to a complete array of top-end facilities at the area's upmarket hotels. You might like to consider the HHI Kolkata or the Peerless Inn - Kolkata, situated 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
If it's been a long day, you can keep your brain stimulated with a welcome burst of caffeine. Savor a coffee or two at Deys Tea Consultancy Pvt Ltd, just a short walk away. A great option when you're searching for a more serious dining experience is Dholai Tea Company Private Limited. Again, you needn't venture too far to reach it. As the day wraps up, you can celebrate the cherished memories made at Maha Bar & Restaurant, just a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near MaidanYou've come here for Maidan, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the area has going on:
- Get stars in your eyes when you see Birla Planetarium, and imagine an universe light-years away.
- Admire the beauty of Victoria Memorial from outside, or maybe even take a full indoor tour.
- Get a better cultural understanding by going to St. Paul's Cathedral. Despite the fact that you may have to book a tour in advance to get a view of the inside, it can also be admired from afar.
- Responsible for the presentation and preservation of important artworks, Academy of Fine Arts is an excellent destination for art lovers.
- Experience some of the arts events regularly hosted by The Harrington Street Arts Centre and become better acquainted with the local cultural scene.
Heading to Maidan by metro has never been so simple. The best station, Prinsep Ghat Railway Station, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.