You're certain to have a memorable experience at MAC Center for the Arts.
You'll need to head to Newport to experience it. You'll find this destination about 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Concord.
Accommodation options close by are scarce, with just 1 hotel to spend your nights. From MAC Center for the Arts to the Top of the Hill is only 5 miles (8 kilometers).
If you are feeling a bit run down from all your adventures, stop for a minute and enjoy a delicious coffee break at Newport Natural Market and Café, just an easy walk away. Or, you might try a full meal at Dusit Thai Cuisine, which is also close at hand. Any traveler who loves an invigorating drink or two can also pull up a bar stool at Ciderhouse Bar & Grill, another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near MAC Center for the Arts
If you want to fit as many things as possible into your trip, here are some other things that are happening:
- There's nowhere better to relax than Veteran’s Memorial Park. Read a good book, play with the kids or simply enjoy the peace and quiet in this leafy oasis.
- Looking for a relaxing spot to hang out in? Lie by the water at Lake Salem Beach House and listen to the cries of the seabirds.
- From renowned dignitaries to unforgettable incidents, Old Stone House Museum holds exhibits that are worth your time.
- Should you be eager to visit a quiet place where you can challenge your intellect, make your way to Haskell Free Library and Opera House, a local library that offers excellent collections.
- The young ones will surely have oodles of fun when playing the putt-putt golf course at Quechee Gorge Mini Golf.