ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
A stay at this Lyon City Centre hotel places you steps from Bellecour Square and a 5-minute walk from Textile Museum. Also, Lyon Cathedral is within half a mile (1 km) and Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon is within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and valet parking. Luggage storage, concierge services, and free newspapers are also on offer.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 72 guestrooms feature free WiFi, LCD TVs with digital channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. 24-hour room service, minibars, and premium bedding are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 1687 reviews
About the Hotel Le Royal Lyon - MGalleryLocation 20 Place Bellecour, Lyon, Rhone 69002
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Hotel Le Royal Lyon - MGallery. For a fee, parking is available. This Belle Époque Lyon hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1912
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) (35.7 km / 22.2 mi)
- Train station: Lyon Saint Paul Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Bellecour Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Le Royal Lyon - MGallery offers 72 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
L Institut - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 16 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Le Royal Lyon Mgallery Lyon
- Hôtel Le Royal MGallery Collection
- Le Royal Lyon MGallery Collection
- Le Royal MGallery Collection
- Hôtel Royal Lyon MGallery Collection
- Hôtel Royal MGallery Collection
- Royal Lyon MGallery Collection
- Royal MGallery Collection
- Hotel Le Royal Lyon - MGallery Lyon
- Hotel Le Royal Lyon - MGallery Hotel
- Hotel Le Royal Lyon - MGallery Hotel Lyon
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.