Find & compare hotels on the beach in Louisville, KY from $84
Top Louisville Oceanfront Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Louisville, a city known for its baseball, and sights like KFC Yum Center and Fourth Street Live!. Choose from Travelocity's 87 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Louisville and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Louisville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Louisville Waterfront Park, Louisville Mega Cavern, and Riverfront Plaza Belvedere.
- Other things to see include Louisville Slugger Museum, Churchill Downs, and Kentucky Exposition Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Feed Bucket, Custom Paws Grooming Salon, or Dogmetology.
- For vet care, Goose Creek Animal Clinic: Watson Ray DVM, A N Lutgen, DVM, and Thompson Equine Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Louisville
- Wingate by Wyndham Louisville Fair and Expo
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Louisville Airport Fair and Expo Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Extended Stay America - Louisville - Alliant Avenue
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Louisville
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Louisville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 27°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.