Some time at Lisbon Depot Museum is a great way to start familiarizing yourself with the local people and their culture.
Lisbon, where it is to be found, is 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany.
Even though there aren't any rooms in the immediate vicinity, you won’t be left high and dry when it comes to finding a warm bed and shower. Located just 25 miles (40 kilometers) away is Brockville. There you have a choice of 5 places to stay. Popular with travelers are the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brockville, Comfort Inn Brockville and Days Inn - Brockville.
Other Things to Do Near Lisbon Depot Museum
As well as Lisbon Depot Museum, here's a list of more things in the region that you are going to want to do:
- Fine-tune your swing and try to take a stroke or two off your game at Iroquois Golf Club.
- Every art piece has an intriguing past. At Frederic Remington Art Museum, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop for a few moments of reflection and learn their stories.
- Fort Wellington National Historic Site is a site you can visit and get an understanding of its history.
- Travel back in time and expand your history knowledge with a stop at Old Stone Mill National Historic Site.
- The historic campus and buildings of State University of New York Canton are well worth admiring, making it a popular destination among visitors.