Pet owners shouldn't miss Lewisburg, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Greenbrier Valley Theatre and North House Museum. Choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lewisburg and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lewisburg with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lost World Caverns, Organ Cave, and Jefferson National Forest.
- Other things to see include Lewisburg Elks Country Club, West Virginia State Fair Fairgrounds, and Greenbrier Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Susan's World of Pets.
- For vet care, Greenbrier Veterinary Hospital, Tomlinson Jr John DVM, and Seneca Trail Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lewisburg
- Quality Inn Lewisburg
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and exceptional value.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Lewisburg
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lewisburg
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Lewisburg.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 58°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.