Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Lebanon, MO from $58
Top Lebanon Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Lebanon, a family-friendly city known for its fishing spots and shopping, as well as attractions like Kenneth E. Cowan Civic Center and Lebanon-Laclede County Library. Choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lebanon and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lebanon with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Boswell City Park and Bennett Spring State Park.
- Other things to see include Ozark Hills Theater, Great Life Golf and Fitness, and Lebanon I-44 Speedway.
- Need a pet store? Try Stowe's Bullie Babies and Nature's Best Pet Shop.
- For vet care, Terra Veterinary Services Inc, Howerton Animal Hospital llc, and Mercy Clinic Hospitalists (Mercy Hospital Lebanon) are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lebanon
- Econo Lodge Lebanon
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Lebanon
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Lebanon
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lebanon
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Lebanon.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 20°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.