Book a hotel near Laws Railroad Museum, Bishop
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Laws Railroad Museum
Laws Railroad Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are looking for something to keep you occupied during your travels, a visit to Laws Railroad Museum is a great idea.
You'll locate it in Bishop, approximately 190 miles (306 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Sacramento.
You won't have to venture far to find a comfortable hotel. There are 16 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Laws Railroad Museum. Spend a bit of time comparing the different amenities at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bishop and Comfort Inn.
If you think that traveling the world is actually more about appreciating different cultures than staying in indulgent establishments, try out the budget solutions that are a few minutes drive away. You might like to reserve a room at the Vagabond Inn Bishop and the Travelodge Bishop.
Other Things to Do Near Laws Railroad MuseumYou've come a long way, so we imagine Laws Railroad Museum is just the beginning. Once you're finished, take a look at what else the area has available:
- Let the kids burn off a bit of their energy by running around in Bishop City Park, a grassy getaway.
- Bishop Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center is not only one of the main business hubs, but is also worth visiting even if you aren't here on business.
- Don't miss out on the beauty of nature that awaits at Little Lakes Valley Trail. This trail is very popular among those desiring a scenic hike.
- Enjoy what beautiful artworks are exhibited at Mountain Light Gallery.
- Take a seat at the table at Paiute Palace Casino if you enjoy crowds and the anticipation when the roulette wheel spins up.