Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Las Cruces, a family-friendly city known for its churches and restaurants, as well as attractions like Western Playland Amusement Park and Las Cruces Museum of Art. Choose from Travelocity's 30 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Las Cruces and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Las Cruces with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Mesilla Valley Mall.
- Other things to see include New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum, White Sands Missile Range, and Dos Lagos Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try All Star Pet Grooming and Store, GlasSlipper Cattery, or Country Dog.
- For vet care, Calista Animal Hospital, William J. Schumacher DVM PA, and Animal Hospital of Las Cruces are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Las Cruces
- Days Inn by Wyndham Las Cruces
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
- The Big Chile Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
- Econo Lodge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Las Cruces
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Las Cruces.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 96°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 96°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.