Find & compare spa resorts in Lakeland, FL from $63
Top Lakeland Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lakeland, a family-friendly city known for its theaters and restaurants, as well as attractions like Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium and Lakeside Village. Take your pick from Travelocity's 18 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lakeland and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lakeland with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Munn Park, Lake Mirror, and The Circle B Bar Reserve.
- Other things to see include Lakeland Center, Lakeland Square Mall, and Florida Air Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try MY Gliders, Family Reptiles, or J & J Tack Shack.
- For vet care, Vet Wellcare Vaccinations Clinic at Pet Supermarket, Eye Care for Animals - Lakeland, and Animal Medical Clinic Inc are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lakeland
- Extended Stay America - Lakeland - I-4
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lakeland East
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lakeland West
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lakeland
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Lakeland.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 58°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 70°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.