Book a hotel near Lake Mendocino, Ukiah
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lake Mendocino
Lake Mendocino Hotel & Travel Guide
At Lake Mendocino, you'll feel a sense of ease as you let go of all of the stresses and hassles of daily life. Take a short walk, enjoy the open skies and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
You'll locate it in Ukiah, approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Finding somewhere to stay in the vicinity of Lake Mendocino shouldn't be too much trouble, since there are 14 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Vichy Hot Springs Resort & Inn and Hampton Inn Ukiah CA should offer you at least some of the features you desire.
No-frills services and comfortable rooms at bargain rates. That's exactly what you'll find during your stay at one of the low-cost hotels in the vicinity. If you don't know where to start, take a look at the Quality Inn Ukiah and the Economy Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Lake MendocinoYou've come a long way, so we imagine Lake Mendocino won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you're finished, have a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- Train your palate with the sweet and spicy flavors of the wines showcased at Parducci Wine Cellars.
- No matter how many lively activities you take part in while you are in the vicinity, some time spent at Mendocino College will open your eyes to the character of the scholars here.
- If you're looking for some family fun, head to Redwood Empire Fairgrounds. This lively fairground is bursting with rides and other activities that will make the kids smile for hours on end.
- A trip to Barra of Mendocino Winery is an excursion for your tastebuds.
- Take a look at the enlightening exhibits on display at Grace Hudson Museum.