Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Lake Charles, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and entertainment, as well as attractions like Children's Museum Lake Charles and Lake Charles Civic Center. Choose from Travelocity's 29 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lake Charles and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lake Charles with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Prien Lake Park, Sam Houston Jones State Park, and Holbrook Park.
- Other things to see include Lake Charles Convention and Visitors Bureau, North Beach Interstate 10, and Imperial Calcasieu Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Prien Lake Animal Hospital, or Misha's Pets of LC & Self Serve Dog Wash.
- For vet care, Downtown Animal Hospital and University Animal Clinic are both located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lake Charles
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lake Charles Casino Area
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Lake Charles, LA
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Americas Best Value Inn Kinder/North
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lake Charles
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Lake Charles.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 75°F in the daytime to 42°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 55°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 65°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.