You're bound to enjoy your experience at Lahore Museum.
You'll find it in Lahore, 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the nation's capital, Islamabad.
Wondering where you can stay? There are 2 nearby hotels which offer travelers a good night's sleep. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Lahore Museum, the Hotel One Down Town and Best Western Lahore are certain to suit your needs.
You will surely be dazzled by the exquisite services and facilities at the handful of top-end hotels a quick drive away. Quality choices are the Lahore Guest House and Pearl Continental Lahore.
Keep the energy levels up with some tasty snacks, a cool drink or a few coffees at Abbasi Tea Stall (Lahore). Is your stomach still growling? You can indulge in more substantial fare at Paradise Restaurant (Tourist Street, Lahore), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Lahore Museum
Once you are done with Lahore Museum, don't forget about the region's other attractions:
- Find out the interesting history of National College of Arts with a prearranged tour of the campus grounds.
- If you love the feel of historic buildings and structures, a scheduled tour of University of the Punjab will excite your passion.
- Get to better know the general character of the area by checking out its important monuments, such as Zamzama.
- Send your respects at Cathedral Church of the Resurrection, the area's main Christian place of worship.
- No matter your beliefs or which country you're from, Shrine of Data Ganj Bakhsh Hajveri, one of the area's most revered attractions, is a worthwhile site to visit.