You'll be grateful you added Kouchibouguac National Park Visitor Reception Centre to your travel itinerary.
It's located in Saint Louis de Kent, about 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the provincial capital, Fredericton.
The Kouchibouguac Resort is situated 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) from Kouchibouguac National Park Visitor Reception Centre, making it a great place to stay.
Other Things to Do Near Kouchibouguac National Park Visitor Reception Centre
After you're finished with Kouchibouguac National Park Visitor Reception Centre, you're not going to run out of ideas with some of the other things that are available in the region:
- Schedule some time to go and see Parish of St. Louis of the French. Inquire about visiting information if you'd like to walk inside.
- Enjoy picturesque surroundings and relax in nature at Kouchibouguac National Park.
- If you're seeking somewhere to contemplate the religious aspects of our existence, head to Saint Louis de Gonzague Church.
- If you are keen to find out more about the local area, go and have a look at Bonar Law Common and pick up a flyer or two.
- Richibucto River Wine Estate is a great stop for everyone from wine aficionados to casual drinkers.