ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
With a stay at this well-placed ryokan, you'll be half a mile (1 km) from Arima Hot Springs and within 3 miles (5 km) of Mount Rokko. Kin no yu and Arima Toy Museum are also within half a mile (1 km).
Hot springs and a restaurant are featured at this smoke-free ryokan. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking. Unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free self parking and free train station pick-up.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 20 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and DVD players. Other amenities include sitting areas, flat-screen TVs, and refrigerators.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 155 reviews
About the Tocen GoshobohLocation 858 Arima-onsen, Kobe, Hyogo-ken 651-1401
Tocen Goshoboh offers its guests hot springs. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this ryokan measures 323 square feet (30 square meters) and includes a meeting room. A library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Tocen Goshoboh. Self parking and valet parking are free. This 4.5-star Kobe ryokan is smoke free.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 323 sq ft of conference space
- 30 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1930
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (91.7 km / 57 mi)
- Train station: Kobe Arimaguchi Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: Arima Onsen Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Tocen Goshoboh offers 20 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations have separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include slippers, toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and complimentary bottled water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Sanbo Kan - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
The Bar Poco D Ouro - Onsite bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Services include facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen). This service features shared men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 6 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who wish to book in-room dinner (surcharge) must contact the property before arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance. Elevators are not available. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector and window guards in each accommodation.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 4200 for adults and JPY 4200 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Tocen Goshoboh
- Tocen Goshoboh Inn
- Tocen Goshoboh Inn Kobe
- Tocen Goshoboh Kobe
- Tosen Goshobo Hotel Kobe
You should know
- Tocen Goshoboh offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the ryokan before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.