You'll definitely enjoy your trip to Kiwanis Ice Arena.
It's in Kingston. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it's 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Albany.
Wondering where you can lay your head? There are 4 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a good night's sleep. Take your time comparing the different features of the Howard Johnson Inn - Saugerties and Comfort Inn Saugerties, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Kiwanis Ice Arena.
If you would like to save a little bit of your money for more important things in life, you can stay at one of the budget-friendly solutions within easy driving distance. Some of your choices are the Wenton Motel and the Rip Van Winkle Campgrounds.
Other Things to Do Near Kiwanis Ice Arena
If you want to stuff as much as is humanly possible into your vacation, here's a sampling of what else is happening:
- There's nowhere better to unwind than Seamon Park. Enjoy a magazine, throw a frisbee or just enjoy the peace and quiet in this leafy urban sanctuary.
- Pick a vantage point, make yourself comfy and watch the sun go down from Saugerties Lighthouse.
- Esopus Bend Nature Preserve is a protected piece of land where you can get some fresh air, and hopefully see some animals and birds.
- Imagine you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you explore The Clermont Mansion, a local historic residence.
- Clermont State Historic Site is a place you can visit to get an understanding of its significant history.