Book a hotel near Kinkead Ridge Vineyard and Winery, Ripley
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kinkead Ridge Vineyard and Winery
Kinkead Ridge Vineyard and Winery Hotel & Travel Guide
Not everything is targeted at kids when it comes to things to do on vacation. As an adult-friendly retreat, Kinkead Ridge Vineyard and Winery is one place just for the big kids.
You'll locate it in Ripley, which is 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Frankfort.
After a busy day out, you'll be glad to return to your room quickly for some much-needed time out. If you're planning to stay nearby, there's only 1 hotel choice. The Brown's Motel Aberdeen is just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away from Kinkead Ridge Vineyard and Winery.
You don’t need to be a foodie to appreciate the cuisine at Dairy Yum-Yum II (1105 South 2nd Street, Ripley). What's more, you'll find it a meager 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Kinkead Ridge Vineyard and WineryAfter you're finally finished with Kinkead Ridge Vineyard and Winery, you're not likely to be at a loss for ideas with all of the other things that are available in the area:
- Imagine that you've been transported back in time as you explore John Parker House, a local historic residence.
- Tourists always enjoy a fascinating guided tour of John Rankin House, a local historic house.
- Whether you have a trained palate or simply enjoy tasting wine in casual settings, Meranda-Nixon Winery is a great place to buy and taste the flavors of the area.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would love to play, visit Kenton Station Golf Course.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy a memorable day out with a visit to Kentucky Gateway Museum Center.