Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Key Largo, a tranquil city known for its beaches and restaurants, as well as attractions like Dolphins Plus and Bluefin Rock Harbor Marina. You can choose from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Key Largo and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Key Largo with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park.
- Other things to see include Dolphins Plus Bayside, MarineLab Undersea Laboratory, and Christ of the Deep.
- Need a pet store? Try Keys Kritters, Toms Caribbean Tropicals Inc, or Cramer's Caribbean Critters.
- For vet care, Island Hammock Pet Hospital, Animal Care Clinic, and Bailey, Geoff DVM - Animal Care Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Key Largo
- Bayside Inn Key Largo
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and exceptional value.
- Baker's Cay Resort Key Largo, Curio Collection by Hilton
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star resort. Guests appreciate the restaurant and WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Key Largo Manatee Bay
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Key Largo
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Key Largo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 55°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 61°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 72°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 57°F.