Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Katy, a family-friendly city known for its cafés and restaurants, as well as attractions like Katy Veterans Memorial Museum and Katy Mills Mall. Take your pick from Travelocity's 9 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Katy and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Katy with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Katy Park, Eagle Ranch West Pocket Park, and Paul D Rushing Park.
- Other things to see include Typhoon Texas, LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch, and Golf Club at Cinco Ranch.
- Need a pet store? Try Grooming By Azita, Tuesday Morning, or Waggin' Tails Pet Ranch.
- For vet care, Grand Westheimer Animal Hospital, PetSmart, and Fry Road Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Katy
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Katy East
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- Hyatt Place Houston/Katy
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and helpful staff.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Katy Mills
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Katy
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Katy.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 96°F in the daytime to 66°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.