Book a hotel near Kalighat Kali Temple, Kalighat
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Kalighat Kali Temple
Kalighat Kali Temple Hotel & Travel Guide
Whether you want to learn more about the region's religious traditions or just take in the building and its surrounds, Kalighat Kali Temple will be a fascinating visit.
Kolkata, the city where you'll find it, is an alluring place to visit no matter what the time of year.
You will be pleased to know that there's a huge range of hotels near the Kalighat Kali Temple. With approximately 47 candidates within an easy drive, finding one has never been easier! The Taj Bengal and the Park Plaza Kolkata Ballygunge are two choices that are only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. You might also consider The HHI Kolkata, located just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
See your dollars go a little bit farther by spending a night at one of the less expensive hotels that are available here. The OYO 2625 Hotel Swagath and the OYO 2871 Hotel Ratnakar Inn are local favorites, and they're only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You definitely deserve a night or two at one of the handful of upmarket establishments in the area. Suites and rooms at The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata and ITC Sonar, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata are ideal choices.
If you're the kind of traveler who does a large amount of your sightseeing from behind a cafe window, you're in the right place. Within a short stroll, M/S Goutam Stores has got all the tasty drinks and snacks you could desire. Perhaps you're still peckish? Khawab is also not far away and offers guests a more comprehensive eating experience. Finish up a great day with a drink or two at M4u, another short walk away, and be sure to raise a glass to your colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near Kalighat Kali TempleAfter seeing Kalighat Kali Temple, why not check out the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Explore Horticultural Gardens and read about the vast array of trees, plants and flowers. Travelers of any age are sure to learn something new about their favorite species.
- Both locals and tourists like to take part in guided tours of Swami Vivekanad's Ancestral House, a memorable historic house.
- If you wish to keep up your fitness regime on your break, why not get the blood pumping at Deshapriya Park? This park will get you out of the gym and into the great outdoors.
- National Library features a collection of fascinating books and other resources that you might be interested in. Make enquiries in advance for information and hours of operation.
- Cemeteries aren't just morbid attractions. Visitors to Bhawanipore Cemetery will uncover history, art, landscaping and more at this fascinating spot.
Jump on the metro at the closest station, New Alipur Calcutta, when you're finished at Kalighat Kali Temple. It's just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.