Book a hotel near John Parker House, Ripley
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near John Parker House
John Parker House Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to John Parker House is a great experience for people who want to really understand the events of this region's past.
If you decide to check it out, your great adventure will bring you to Ripley, 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Frankfort.
A big part of what makes John Parker House so alluring is the remote area that it's located in. However, this also means that you will not find any accommodations nearby. Situated 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, the Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati/Mason is a popular choice. The Lyndon House B&B, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, and the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, a drive of 45 miles (72 kilometers), are a couple more choices you can look into.
When you're finished at John Parker House, take a five-minute walk to Snappers and enjoy a cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. If you're looking for something more to satisfy your hunger, make your way to Cohearts Riverhouse, which is also close by. Any traveler who is a fan of a few invigorating drinks can also pull up a bar stool at Sunset Bar & Grill, yet one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near John Parker HouseIf you have more time, you'll want to discover what else is on in the region:
- If you're eager to discover aspects of the local history, go to John Rankin House, a well-known historic residence.
- Indulge in the flavors of the local area at Kinkead Ridge Vineyard and Winery.
- Try the barrel-aged flavors from this area at Meranda-Nixon Winery.
- Golf is a great way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you'd like to have a shot, tee off at Kenton Station Golf Course.
- Have a look at the enlightening exhibits displayed at Kentucky Gateway Museum Center.