You'll enjoy a lesson in history with a side of sightseeing during your trip to Indian Point Range Lighthouse.
To find it, travel about 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the provincial capital, Fredericton, until you reach Cape Tormentine.
While you won't find any accomodation solutions in the area, there's no need to lose hope. The Fox Harb' r Resort, the Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward and The Holman Grand Hotel are a selection of the most conveniently located ones, situated 25 miles (40 kilometers), 30 miles (48 kilometers) and 30 miles (48 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Indian Point Range Lighthouse
Once you are done with Indian Point Range Lighthouse, you can look forward to the region's other sights:
- Remember to visit Cape Jourimain Nature Centre if you would like to learn a lot more about the local environment.
- More than just a bridge, Confederation Bridge is a superb example of how contemporary design can combine art and functionality.
- Are you looking for some green space to enjoy a relaxing walk or just sit in the sun? You ought to visit Marine Rail Park.
- Choose a quiet lookout, make yourself comfy and watch the sun go down from Port Borden Front Range Lighthouse.
- Enjoy picturesque surroundings and get back to nature at Murray Beach Provincial Park.