Book a hotel near Hogle Zoo, Salt Lake City
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hogle Zoo
Hogle Zoo Hotel & Travel Guide
At Hogle Zoo you can watch and learn about animals in a way that just wouldn't be possible in the natural habitat.
If you are thinking of visiting it, you'll need to head on over to Salt Lake City, the capital of the state.
Thinking about where you can lay your head? You'll discover 2 nearby hotels where you can enjoy a wonderful night's sleep. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Hogle Zoo, the Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City/University-Foothill Dr and Marriott University Park are sure to please time-constrained travelers.
Everybody appreciates a deal, and thankfully you won't have to travel too far to find one. There is a handful of economical hotels a short drive away. You can have a look at the Quality Inn Downtown and the City Creek Inn & Suites.
Is your camera full but your belly empty? You can follow the scent of coffee 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and settle in for a hot beverage at Western Food Services (954 Connor Street, Salt Lake City). Stomach still rumbling? Reserve a table at The Beastro (Salt Lake City,) a splendid local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Hogle ZooAfter finishing up at Hogle Zoo, there are an assortment of other attractions that'll keep you busy:
- Give the kids a chance to burn off some of their seemingly limitless energy by running around at This is the Place Heritage Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- If you're a golfer and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, visit Bonneville Golf Club.
- Red Butte Garden and Arboretum is an interesting place for nature lovers to spend the day with its variety of trees, bushes, flowers and birds.
- Inquire regarding guided tours and see the exhibits at Fort Douglas Military Museum.
- Appreciate the textures, shapes and colors of the artworks on show at Utah Museum of Fine Art.