Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Hickory, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and breweries, as well as attractions like Hickory Community Theatre and Harper House. Choose from Travelocity's 31 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hickory and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hickory with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bakers Mountain Park, Riverbend Park, and High Shoals Falls.
- Other things to see include Catawba Science Center, Hickory Museum of Arts, and Maple Grove.
- Need a pet store? Try Wild Birds Unlimited, Poocchi, or Pet Supplies Plus.
- For vet care, Countryside Pet Hospital, Tysinger, Karen DVM - Countryside Pet Hospital, and Blue Skies Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hickory
- Ramada by Wyndham Statesville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Conover-Hickory
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Hickory
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hickory
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Hickory.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 66°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.