Book a hotel near Hesburgh Library, South Bend
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hesburgh Library
Hesburgh Library Hotel & Travel Guide
Learn more about the local culture by organizing an enlightening visit to Hesburgh Library.
It awaits you in South Bend, 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Indianapolis.
If you're planning to go all the way to Hesburgh Library, you might like to get a room that's close to it. You will find 17 hotels and other accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). Many travelers like the Hilton Garden Inn South Bend, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites South Bend and Staybridge Suites South Bend-University Area, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
For those that like an excellent bargain, there are a few bargain hotels close by that are sure to do the trick. You can find the Econo Lodge, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham South Bend/At Notre Dame Un is a meager 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Once you've taken a good look at Hesburgh Library, take a leisurely stroll over to Cafe De Grasta and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfortable surrounds. If it's a hearty lunch or dinner you're after, try North Dining Hall, a nearby venue that's loved by locals and visitors alike. Sharing a bottle or two of wine at Rohr’s might be just what you need after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Hesburgh LibraryIf you are hoping to stuff as many things as possible into your vacation, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has a fascinating story to tell. At Snite Museum of Art, you can browse the exhibits, stop and take a closer look and find out the stories behind them.
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart is a spiritual sanctuary and an interesting local attraction that you might like to have a look at.
- If you're yearning to reconnect with your spiritual side, pay a visit to Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes, where you might like to join other worshipers praying for everything from happiness and health to good luck.
- Spend a few hours practicing your swing at Warren Golf Course.
- Gain insight into the history of University of Notre Dame with a trip around the campus grounds.