Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Hershey, a family-friendly city known for its amusement parks and theaters, as well as attractions like Hershey's Chocolate World and Hersheypark Stadium. Choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hershey and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hershey with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Hershey Gardens.
- Other things to see include The Hershey Story Museum, ZooAmerica, and Hershey Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Little Paws Dog Shop LLC, Long Nursery, or McCracken's Pet Food & Supply.
- For vet care, Animal Hospital of Dauphin County, Bilder, Katy, Dvm - Animal Health Care Ctr-Hershey, and Londonderry Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hershey
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Red Roof Inn Hershey
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the pool and exceptional value.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hershey
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Hershey.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 86°F in the daytime to 50°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.